Monday, July 09, 2007

Why Can't We Do It Our Ways?

I've been really really errrm.... out of my mind recently. I'm doing things that I'm not supposed to do. It's not that I can't do the things that I initially had to do, but I just don't want to do them.

Survival Instinct. Something very strong that lived within us since the moment we are formed. We all strived to survived, until this day, and it will go on. I started to see how people strived to survive further, to become better.

It is the rule of the nature it seems. The strong shall live and the weak shall perish. Of course, we as human, ignored the latter. We bring up the weak ones to be as strong as we are. I realised that, I've been wasting a lot of time, doing things that is not in my interest.

Why is it that studies must be set as the priority in this world? What about those people who can't afford to study; who don't have the talent to study; who don't have the brain to study; who don't have the will to study; who don't have the IQ to do the Mathematics? Are them all going to die? Some people can just play everyday, watch dramas everyday and yet, just study that little bit before the exam and they get great results. Is that fair?

It is like, in this world, technology is advancing and where ever you go, people says:"Hey, study! It's a guarantee for your brighter future. If you don't have the paper, you'll never succeed!"

Is this fair for those people I mentioned just now? It's just not fair. In some of the philosophies, they tell us to do what we wished to when we are still breathing so that we will not be regret when we are holding on our last breath(of course those that are not clash with the Undang-undang Persekutuan Malaysia and Universal Law). So, are we really given the chance to do so? Answer that yourself.

We have to make decisions everyday, to me, particularly, these few weeks. I've been making alot of decisions, some of them are againsts my will and principle. But, I just had to carry them out. Rules of survival. You do everything you can to survive. To survive from people, to survive from stress, and to survive from Human's Pride!

I really wonder... when will the time when, human will not look into the papers, but the qualities in one himself. Not everyone is made to study and become Einstein nor Edison. We have our own limitations that we want to go through that barriers, but, in our own ways.


p/s: Pictures uploaded. Click here.

p/s2: Not that I wanted to sound you but, sometimes what you did is just a bit annoying. I'm sorry.

2 comments:

ThE L3nG said...

Whoa!! I saw MANY KENNY-S in ur pics lah...!! Which 1 is u?!?!?!
All oso looks same.. Err.. Black-black + botak-botak..
But ho.. Y got some ADA RAMBUT geh?! Boys i mean!!

Haha.. The kelambu thing so dak-yi!! Kelambu dance? Apa itu? How de? Apa maciam?! Nx time show me eh woi!! =P

Anonymous said...

haha. siao. tht one rite, is a punishment. we supposed to hang it up to prevent from mosquito by 1830 everyday. so that day somebody didn't do it and his housemate didn't help out too. so all kena lor! u want?

Related Posts with Thumbnails