Tuesday, July 17, 2007

8 Facts About Myself!

Rules:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Well, it might be real bored!

  1. I'm always on time. I would say out of 100 dates, maybe only 1 I'm late of.
  2. Stick too much to the rules. Rules are meant to be broken, didn't they? I should try.
  3. I like to learn things pratically. Things like, being a Wataniah?
  4. I enjoy being with friends. I really am. (Sorry Lily, especially!!!)
  5. I can do chores but, I hate doing dishes the most!
  6. I can set my goals (for studies) right now and forget it after a moment.
  7. I can eat at least 5 piece of large size pizza from Pizza Hut. At least.
  8. I'm smart. But not too smart at times. Haha!

Next,

Esther Toh, Ee Von, Peggy Liew, Shin Dhee, Chin Suet, Chow Loong, MyKy, and Albert Bishop.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails