Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Squad!"

Well, today I've done something and I am not regretting about it. It's in my blood isn't it? Going against something which is in my blood means suicide rite?

Well, although the session isn't that long, I still feel that the everybody's passions are still burning hot.

I went to joined the Wataniah members in KTAR to do some marching. Although it's just marching, I feel that I'm belonged to the team, to the Regimen.

Probably, when one day, should I failed my studies, it just might be my next destination.

Why being so patriotic when Malaysia is treating us like this?

My answer:"I don't know."

2 comments:

ItuAnjingBetina said...

watch b4 i not stupid episode 1?
remember the obedient fat boy?
thats u
thats y

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... very great ermmm... solid example. guess i'll have to beat up my guests at my own home! lolz! thanks albert!

really, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails