Thursday, June 21, 2007

Never Trust Them Again!

Warning : To KTAR students/staffs, don't read. If you insisted to read, please bear with it because it's MY BLOG! And I'm only addressing the following to certain people.

Finally it's the day for the committee members with their respective helpers to get signatures from UTAR and KTAR students, walking from home to home, unit to unit.

So, I had my housemates, all UTAR students to helped out. We started from first block, total of 19 stories. By the time we finished all the 19 stories, those KTAR ones haven't. So the person in charge of KTAR asked us to proceed with the new block, 19 floors again. This time, we are on our own.

When my housemates and I finished that block, I contacted the rest of the KTAR representatives. One, never showed up (which I was told that she'll be late); Two, went back already; And the last one, already went to mamak with his gang; WHILE MY WHOLE TEAM IS WORKING THEIR ASSES OFF FOR NOTHING AND THE REST ARE ENJOYING THEIR ASSES ON CHAIRS.

I swear it. After I got the extraction from the signatures collected, I'll slowly leave this stupid group.

Now, why am I so upset about all these?
  1. They mentioned to have a briefing at 2030, but no one showed up until 2100.
  2. During the briefing, they just bullshit and nothing in the briefing is useful.
  3. Things that had been discussed, like name tag, letterhead, permission letters, etc, all were not done by those who'd volunteered to do it.
  4. They are not giving their cooperations at all.
  5. They rest/cabut/fucking aside while my people are working their ass off in the field. This is what I'm really angry about KTAR asses out there.

It is a golden opportunity for KTAR and UTAR to have some sort of relations but they had spoilt everything. Everything. They can make all the talking, nonsense, irrational suggestions and ideas but in the end, nothing came up.

I have one thing to say here. This bunch of KTAR assholes are really equal to Malay pigs whom I met during the camp. All talkings and no work! If it's the student only then I might still be able to understand. Even their Student's Affair Department officer also the same thing. What the fuck is this? Even adult also kanasai!! I'm done. After Monday the submission of the signatures to Yang Berhormat, I'll resign. Fuck them all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

or MAYBE instead of resigning, u can set an example for them? =)

Xines Ooi said...

they are a bunch of useless. whats the use they cannot cooperate? ask them die? nonono, ask them "yat si"...hehehe...

ItuAnjingBetina said...

You will meet people like that 1. when u study or when u work sure got this kind of people. They wanna slack off let them but at the end of the day you gain all the experience and they gain nothing.
And not all malays are pigs.

Anonymous said...

to ShinD:-
haha... i wished to do so. but they listen to no one, and they make their own head, say all they've got but, when we want to see result, nothing came up. just like wat happened ytd. I'll still try. But, it's hard to work with these bunch of ppl who are too ambitious. anyway, thanks for the advise.

to kavume:-
haha... i wish i can say tht to them!

to albert:-
haha... well informed. but like i said in my blog, certain ppl are MP but not all. I've got Malay frenz who are very good compared to these!

Esther said...

i feel you. people like these are just not worth the attention. do your best and they can slack whatever they want because at the end of the day, you'll gain and they can burn in hell la for all we care right. lol

Anonymous said...

long time no see estha!!!! haha! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Heya... will be seeing you soon. Well just do your best lor. These kind of idiots exists, so don't feel too bad. Just take over everything from them then, and do it yourself. haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails