Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Mistake? A Stepping Stone?

Actually, I wanted to blog this long ago but I just don't know how to get it started.

I've participated in UTAR's Student Representative Committee's election. Same thing I felt when I went to the camp : I know it's tough, but I never knew it was THIS TOUGH.

We have to do campaigning, have to wait for approvals to be given before this and that. Everything is becoming more mechanistic. I've started to worry, about my academic, a little. To start with, I've left out the first 2 weeks of lectures and now by doing all these, I'm losing out more time.

However, I'm seeing this as a challenge to me, one of the biggest challenge in my life, to stay alive both academic as well as me myself. I'm going to survive these!

Next Monday onwards my campaign will starts and will be ending in Wednesday. Polling will be on Thursday. Result don't know yet. Whatever the result is, I'll be having tough time but I just know that I can do it. Right peeps? I'm born and trained for tough times!

Ganbatte ButTeRcUp-san!

2 comments:

caryn said...

heyz... seems tat u've been really bz.. lol...

hopefully u could manage to cope everything ya..

to be a stu rep not an easy task..

need to travel to another campus to hav meetings n all.. i know the present stu rep.. she's hell bz gal..

All the best in everything u do la.. ganbatte kudasai!

Anonymous said...

hey.. thanks alot! arigato gozaumasu!

Related Posts with Thumbnails