Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kanasai! What Kind Of People Are These??!!

Perhaps now I should tell all of you that, I'm representative of UTAR, for Student's Welfare Committee (SWC) in Melati Utama. We'll get to contact Yang Berhormat and deal matters with him. Sounds nice? Glamour? Hell NO!

First of all, I'm forced to be part of them. Fine.

Secondly, this group of people is over-ambitious. They make such big proposal, giving stupid suggestions to carry out things that THEY HAD PLANNED! Excluding me even though I'm the only UTAR representative.

Some of their brilliant suggestions are:
  • Go unit by unit, during weekdays, to collect signatures and contacts of KTAR + UTAR's students.
  • Get their signatures and details early morning when people starting to go to school.
  • Make fake photographs that bus has got not enough place and people fainted because too hot and too pack in the bus.
  • Hang plates/manila cards on the neck, written there "We need RapidKL".

I'm really not a click with them. Maybe my IQ and EQ are not as high as them, but I know how to deal with things logically and reaslistically.

That consultant of ours, he don't even know our conditions and he's giving orders. He knows nothing. NOTHING AT ALL. He only have something, a big mouth that spills all the creative suggestions, such as the plates/manila card, asking us to set up booth at mamak stalls.

FU-YOH!!! So geng! Man! I'm just so stupid and not up to their level! Perhaps I should go and study KTAR and learn their culture. And I'm PISSED OFF.

I've decided, to keep a distance from their group... and slowly, leave that group. It's just not my way of doing things. Talk blank, talk big, talk cock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds ridiculous to me...am amused. haha

Anonymous said...

hummph... it is ridiculous to me!!! but i've gotta face it! it's really frustrating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails