Sunday, March 11, 2007

Too Fun To Be Bored!!!

Today I went out together with Rachel and AnneLiese to Jusco to grab some groceries. The girls wanted to buy something so they left me alone, with all the groceries and so, I walked around, round and round.

And then, ButTeRcUp got bored.

"Hi there, do you know that type of shoes with flat bottom one? Whereby Taekwondo people or martial arts people always wear one? Do you have it here?" asked ButTeRcUp(when he ACTUALLY knew that those shoes are no longer in mass production, hard to get these days) as he walked into a Adidas shop.

"I'll find you. A moment please." And so the promoter run up and down, taking a few samples to him.

"Hmmm, I think the shoes that I wanted to find is not here. Thank you for your time." and he left the store, leaving the promoter alone.

"Can I know how many square feets is this unit?"

"1000 sir."

"What about that one, type C, with four rooms one?"

"It's 1378 sq.ft. sir."

The conversation went on. That guy gave ButTeRcUp some pamphlets and then ButTeRcUp decided to leave.

"Sir, if you are free, feel free to visit our show house at XXXXXXX. Thank you and please come again!"

He actually believed that I'm really interested and going to buy one. He's just too cute! Or is it that I'm too old???

It's fun fooling people some times, isn't it?


This suite looks cool!!! Might get one of this next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the suit doesnt look cool in the closest bit. The entire deco is fugly!

Anonymous said...

haha... well, i would say tht i dont' have the height to wear it! LOLz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails