Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's Not My Fault, It's What You've Choosen

You know what? I've never understand the power of complaint letter, until today.


*Flashback - - - 3 weeks ago*

ButTeRcUp took a suggestion form from the ICTC Department, wrote in there : There are a few computers are not working in the lab and I think ICTC need to do more maintainance in order to accomodate the number of students here in Faculty of Engineering and Science (FES).

There was no news since then.

*Few Days Ago*

"Aiyo! This pc is always not working! What the ICTC people do lar?", said my lecturer.

It was actually since around week one, the PC has already got problem. Complaints were made by my lecturer but nothing seems to be happening. So, ButTeRcUp took a "Student Feedback Form" and filled it up yesterday and handed it in yesterday.

*Present*

The phone rang when I was taking a nap, around 1935. Someone "big" called up and he's from PJ. It seems that it's really involving alot of people, this time. And I think 2 persons are going to get their asses kick by this guy here. Do you know why? Because I handed in the suggestion form to them few weeks ago.

Hmmmm, these people are in deep shit now and I'm sure of it.

For the first time, I see the power of complaint letter, working so effectively.

And, it's not my fault! You guys didn't do what you should and chances I've given. Don't take students for granted! They pay for your meals!

2 comments:

Xines Ooi said...

tech support ppl sux wan...sometimes they even lazy to solve all the problems...

Anonymous said...

hahaha! hell ya! so this time they really going to get it d lar! hha! hey, wat drugs?

Related Posts with Thumbnails