Saturday, March 17, 2007

Have A Little Faith....

It has been some time since my last "counseling" for people. In the process, I not only found back the little confidence that I've lost a little while ago, but I also managed to savour the joy when see the couples, especially, go back on together.

Just yesterday and today, the same person, I told her these:

"We never want what we get, we never get what we want. We never have what we like, we never like what we have. Still we love, still we live. This is life. Just have a little faith in him... I know he'll call or sms you soon."

And that guy really did. They are back together again. How nice!

I remember telling her this, too: "Do not let go the "thing*" that you both have while the rest of the people like me, has no chance to even know what that "thing" is like."

I am happy that, couples will stay together till the end of their lives. It is not easy to stay in relationship and I know, it is harder when both of the couple know each other too well. They just need some space in between...

Although I have no experience in this, but I would advise you people out there :
Give your partner some privacy, at times too. They still need some privacy no matter how close you both are. Have a little faith in each other.

但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

みなさん、がんばで!Love is never easy!

*thing = L.O.V.E.


Hey... Dedicated to you ya.. If you are reading this.. Haha.... Have a little faith wo,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well! welcome! haha! for the first time got comment here rite? LOLz!

no lar.. not that i dowan to take action but the prob is, i dun see any suitable ones.. sigh! pity! such big uni but none... yet(hopefully).

well, i do hope ur biscuit can heal ur cold there! lolz!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.... after cold finish then comes heaty... always like that... not no one... is you too choosy... me here even though got less girls, but all heart also not bad... can be considered... even though not very pretty.. see? i'm not choosy... loon.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! u sure or not? hmmm.. are you trying to hint me tht the next time you come back, a gal will be following as well? then i must take leave from skool to go back d!

Related Posts with Thumbnails