Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's ButTeRcUp Not Kenny Yeoh!!!!

Hmmmm, I've done it, again! Out of 4 I posted, I got 2 printed. Well, never mind. But, this time, somebody has made a great mistake!

My pen name is ButTeRcUp not Kenny Yeoh!!!!!!! That Editor took my name from my email address.... K NNCCB... Should have given him the email with only "buttercup" in it. Darn!

Anyway, click on me to see the picture. Yeah, it's not very nice this time, but I'll trying taking better pictures, maybe some accidents pictures ( which the editor like and I don't ).

Till then...

4 comments:

Xines Ooi said...

ahaha, dunlah angry till like that...hehe...

Anonymous said...

haha... not lar tht angry... sigh... see!! u know wat?? today the officer in Department of Student Affairs come and ask me if I posted it... swt...

Anonymous said...

Kenny Yeoh sounds better....
buttercup is a character from powerpuff girls... GIRLS..!

Suggestion :
Change to butthercup. Just one 'h' difference.

But it becomes butt her cup.

You know, bra size are measured from cup size.
That way people will imagine that you are someone who loves butting into other people's breast on accident. Then people will surely know you are a MALE. NOT A GIRL.

It also shows that you are perverted. Yes ! If men are not perverted, the world would be doomed to extinction. Show that you are saving the world by being a pervert !

What do u think of my idea ?? Want change ??

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... sounds like a great idea dude! you always got stupid ideas around mins! not bad after all.

swt....

Related Posts with Thumbnails