Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dooooooooooooom-ed

Today, I sat for Structural Biochemistry paper. I got the paper, before I opened it, I smiled and relieved myself.

****Paper opened****

The smile has disappeared. It changed into a confusing, errrr... dumb dumb, sitting right in front of the paper. It was for more than 20 minutes, for the one and a half hour paper, ButTeRcUp sat there, totally blank, not knowing what to write. Meanwhile, there was this monkey, writing non-stop.

For the freaking 20 minutes, ButTeRcUp kept his eyes on her pen. IT'S HER PEN! NOT HER ANSWER! I SWEAR! She just kept on writing and writing.

Finally, ButTeRcUp made up his mind and decided to shoot-it-all(did I tell you that it was a structural and essay questions?). Well, just hope that he is at his God's mercy. Bless him.


p/s: I like the last picture best!!! =)


2 comments:

Homegal said...

i like the last pic...
got feel...
nice nice pic...

Anonymous said...

haha! thanks alot wo.... haha.. i hope i got more chance to get to take tht kind of pic ar... ahahah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails