So after woke up from my sleep, I finally had the chance to do some rearrangement in the house to set things my way. Not all, some. I supposed many of you might be wondering how is the place I'm staying looks like. Here's some sneak peak, hopefully more to come soon.
1. This is the master bedroom aka my room. Kinda big and spacious actually. There's a huge cupboard on the left
2. I had some books to keep me entertain at times
3. The living room. Okay. It's not at its best yet.
4. Now from the living room, you can see the dining table, as well as the kitchen at the back there
5. A very nice kitchen, of which, I had YET to use it.
6. I just realised I forgot to take a pic of the balcony, but, here's what you see if you peek outside
7. And a not-too-well-maintained pond. The sign board reads: DO NOT CLIMB
8. If you look outside the balcony. T____T Like prison or not?
My initial plan was, I woke up early in the day, breakfast, then clean the house, then go outside and see see how is WuZhou and try to find the dry box I want. But, after I wake up late, and doing the cleaning, it was late afternoon by then already.
Just when I was about to go out, the sky starts to roar. It soon cried. Great. So I wasted another 2 hours staying at home.
*2 hours passed by*
Finally the rain had stopped and I got out the house on my scooter. Yeap you heard me right. I had NEVER ride on a bike on my own before. I took a day to learn it here, and I'm free to go. LOL!
I was a bit hungry half way finding for my dry box, so, I dropped by this makan area and ordered a roti telur. ROTI TELUR!!!!! Muahahahahahaha! There's a variety of of rotis available here. Now you might ask, how much is it?
RMB 13. How much is RMB 13 leh? Simple. Divide by 2. You do the maths. It's friggin' RM 6.50 for a ROTI TELUR! Sigh.. what to do. Have to pay the price if you want something rare. Rite?
Stay tune for me to discover more what else's here.