Muahahahahahha! Limpek is back! Oh Sam (I can't read your blog le. Something wrong with your codes it seems.), I bet you must be missing me alot. Hahaha.
Now, it is the 4th week since I left Selangor, and 2 weeks plus in China already. For those who's still blur, I'm in WuZhou, GuangXi Province, China. Let me do some update back from where I left Selangor.
1. First, we have some siao camwhore session with my MU housemates
2. The Gideons
3. The Fat Brown Hulk
4. My parents sent me to Penang. We dropped by Balik Pulau to eat durians
5. And mangoesteen. I think I spelt this wrongly
6. It's a eat-all-you-can-for-RM20-only. We had 2 groups of people sharing
7. On the way back, dropped by somewhere to shoot some photos
8. This is one of my favourite
10. Me, Mom & Dad
12. And sister too!
13. In Penang, I helped out my cousin brother to shoot their family potrait
14. See more here
15. Then I'm in WuZhou already. On the first Sunday, I went to the temple. Did a little bit of climbing
16. What do you think about this picture?
17. Had some shooting in 四恩寺(Si En Temple)
21. I just love the sky here
22. This is my another fav
24. Then we makan-ed at a hotel serving dimsums. And it's damn cheap
25. Teasers. More here.
Now, many of you must be wondering also, why the hell is his blog and facebook like dead for so damn long? Simple enough, due to a riot happened in XinJiang, China blocked various sites like Wordpress, Blogspot, Twitter, and Facebook is among them. However, Facebook denies that China blocked the access. Hmmm. I wonder. You know, I almost stopped photoshooting when I realised I can't access my blog and Facebook. Luckily, I did not.
Thanks to an AngMoh who stayed in China and provided me the solution from Yahoo!Answers!, I finally manage to come back to where my voice and eyes belonged to. Am sure more updates will come, unless, this thing is blocked as well.
Well, I'm still pretty much in the learning stage in my new company. There are too much of things to learn and I have another 3 days left to learn up everything. Great. But, worry not. Am doing well. When I have more time, I will "bring" you guys go visit around k?
p/s: OMG, chicks in Guangzhou are damn hot okay? Sadly, no pictures. Only in my heart. Muahaahahahahah!