Sunday, May 02, 2010

Happy Mother's and Father's Day

We all know that Mother's Day and Father's Day is just around the corner. So, I decided to celebrate these great festivals together, one shot.

I went and bought a cake, a cheese cake actually. Pretty amazing to see cheese cake here in WuZhou lol!

1.

2. And, for every purchase more than RMB 25, I am entitled to apply for this membership card.

3. It's made of love. My love. HAHAHAHA.

4. The portion is actually smaller than I thought.

5. Mom, Dad, since I can't send this back to you both, I'll help you both finish this up.

6. Ah, what is better than having a cup of coffee with a few slice of cheese cake on a lovely Sunday afternoon?

*That cheese cake taste not too bad. Just not cheesy enough. And I'm pretty happy with the shooting today. = )

8 comments:

jfook said...

Nice...I love cheese cake too..Happy parents day!!

Ken Wooi said...

i love cheese cake! and nicely taken pics! =)

buttercup said...

jfook + kenwooi:
hey thanks man! lol. you both seems to be on innit 24/7!!

Anonymous said...

Cheese cake.. nice.. I like the box.. lol..

Jun Xue said...

LOL see the cake so nice manacai you eat yourself hahahah!

buttercup said...

Shirleen:
ahaha. yes the box is nicely designed.

JX:
HAHAHAHAHA. so far. can't courier back okay? XD

ginny said...

wat la..i thought u will send it back to msia=.=is send into ur pat tor XD

buttercup said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.... send back to malaysia too expensive.

dad sure ask me no need waste the money de. XD so i ma eat myself lo. HAHAHAHA

Related Posts with Thumbnails