Sunday, April 04, 2010

My First Wedding Dinner In WuZhou

About 2 weeks back, I attended my first wedding dinner in WuZhou. The groom's dad is my supplier here. That dinner can be considered as a big thing there. They occupied the big hall with proly 40 tables (and still not enough), and we (my boss) were a bit late so we were arranged to be seated in a smaller room some where baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack there.

Anyway, I managed to take a few shots before the dinner started. Enjoice!

1. Bride: "Aiya, faster pick it up!"

2. The Brother, Groom & Bride

3.

4.

5. When you walk into the hall, they gives you some sweets, some fruits, nuts.

6.

7.

8. They even hired a band

9.

10.

11. Oh, something that we don't see in Malaysia. They offer cigarattes at the entrance too!

12.

13. Entrance decoration

14. I like this deco very much.

15.

The end. Also, it's the night the mission failed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails