Sunday, September 02, 2007

Malaysian Boleh!

Once, there was a very kind old barber
in New York ....

One day, a florist goes to him for a
haircut. After the cut, he pays the
barber but the barber replies: "I am
sorry. I cannot accept money from you.
I
am doing community service." The
Florist
is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes
to
open his shop, there is a thank
you card and a dozen of roses waiting
at
his door.



A policeman goes for a haircut and he
also pays the barber after the cut.
But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I
cannot accept money from you. I
am doing community service." The cop is
happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber opens
his shop, there is a thank you card and
a dozen donuts waiting at his door.


A Malaysian software engineer goes for
a
haircut and he also pays the
barber after the cut. And the barber
says: "I am sorry. I cannot accept
money
from you. I am doing community
service."
The Malaysian software engineer is
happy and leaves.

The next morning when the barber goes
to
open his shop, guess what he finds
there....








Can you guess?










Do you know the answer yet?























Come on la.... ,
think like a Malaysian.....




















Come on we're Malaysian....,
there is something NOT nothing......





















a dozen Malaysians waiting for a free
haircut....

(Malaysian Boleh! Cost Saving ma......)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails