We travelled about half an hour from the center of WuZhou itself to the farm. Amazing temperature for winter, it was about 25 degree Celcius that day and the sun was hanging bright and big in mid air. It was hot, but also, together with cold breeze taking the heat away from our body.
4. Tangerins. But we didn't get pluck any tangerins because they just sprayed some chemicals on them. = (
5. So... We moved to the next farm...
6. Did a lot of farming in Farmville? This is a real Strawberry Farm!
8. While I was plucking, my cousin took my dslr and shot me harvesting strawberries
17. Makan time!
19. Happy Feet.
21. Back at home timed 14:30, we enjoy our harvest.
22. They came in many sizes and shapes.
23. And they are all SWEET for real! Those from Cameron Highland boleh buang!
24. Picture of the day: Mother and son
Okay. That's all about it. Gotta get ready to go to Panyu (番禺) tomorrow. No pictures will be taken from Panyu as it is a rushing business trip. Ja ne~