Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tick Tock,Tick Tock. A Few More Days...

Just some other 48 hours, I'll be off, from the Net. Leaving all these fantasies, moving to a unknown ground, but a place that I've longed for.

Be a Wataniah, to learn, to lose, to gain, to fight, to defend.

Learning new weapons, war tactics, losing weight, gaining stamina, fight and strive for survival, and to defend my mentality from hell.

Of course, a good RM680 too! However, I've do some shopping today for the things that I need in camp. It costs me a nice RM 487.93, and 2 spectacles, one for sport one for normal wear, costing me another RM 400.

So expensive. There goes all my salaries, when I haven even get to see it yet! Credited from my dad. Sigh! Never mind. Luckily no interests charged.

I spent a huge amount of RM 887.93 out of the RM 680 that I'm ABOUT TO EARN. Dangerous of credit cards. Beware peeps!

Till then.

p/s: I'll not bring my 012 phone, and only bringing my Nokia 8250 which the speaker already spoilt. So, just message me at my 016 ya! Hopefully I get to reply.

8 comments:

Xines Ooi said...

erk, since when u got 2 hp number wan ><...keat keng, sometimes we must spent more than our salaries only we will have joy...lolz, but dont do it all the time as we really will pk later...

Anonymous said...

good luck!hope u dun die at there hahaha

Anonymous said...

to kavume:-
haaha... no lar... forced to buy all those neccesities. I onli spend money on food. haha!

to duo:-
haha! thanks dude! nice dota today! haha!

Anonymous said...

Hey man, congrats for being successful in your application to join the Wataniah thing!
How long will you be there ar?


Well, I sure hope you will be able to get lots out of this, learn as much as you can! (and then pass the knowledge to me hahaha!)




Lastly, Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

today u pawn me a lot... next time i will seek my revenge on u haha.

Anonymous said...

to jx:-
haha! thanks dude! i'll be there for one month! definitely i'll thin! lolz! hopefully don't come back unchange. haha! good luck to u too the aikido thingy!

to duo:-
haha! we'll see! mostly in sem 2? haha! gnabade!

Xines Ooi said...

take care you know...dun suddenly come back with extra 2 people with you oh...you know what i mean :p ...jk jk...

Anonymous said...

lolz! how can it be 2 ppl extra... at most also one onli lar! lolz! but too bad no ppl follow me come back.. T_T

Related Posts with Thumbnails