Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Call Of Duty.... 2




Peeps at my house at 12am till 7am






Don't worry. Just trying to play a fool. But that knife is a real thing


Down to 10 hours and 30 minutes now. I somehow feeling nervous, again, since the last time when I attended my NS training.

This is not something as simple as NS anymore. It's something real. Something that will tests my mentality, physical, enthusiam, endurance and perservarance. Should have listen to dad better. "Always do exercise no matter you have the time or not", which I had always take for granted.

10 hours and 25 minutes from now, I shall have my mental and physical tested. Bringing myself to a state that I'll never know what is it, how it will be.

I somehow, suddenly feel that, I'm attending to a training, which I'll be sent to a ground zero in no time. Just like the game Call of Duty.

One month. It's not long, and it's not short. Imagine having green-coloured curry as part of your daily meals for one month, I think for sure I'll be thinner much fitter, hopefully.

Another 10 hours and 20 minutes, I'll be leaving my hostel in Setapak, and move to Kem Jalan Ampang ( which I don't know where is it ) and have my 720 hours spent there.

It feels like, I'm leaving forever. Why? I don't know why. Maybe there's something that I'm worry about and are not able to let go that easily? Maybe not. I'm just being scaredery cat.

Well peeps, it's a little, temporary, bid farewell. I hope I'll have time to drop down some of the happenings in camp, and hopefully can get to take some pictures ( from seniors ) to show you guys what is it about. Read my blog, another 7 weeks from now. I think the new post should be up by then.

10 hours and 15 minutes from now, I shall begin my next phase of life, Call of Duty 2.

p/s: Please contact me through my Digi, but only messages. Maxis is currently sleeping at home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I really like the second photo!

Gambarimasu!

Enjoy the nervous feeling heheh!
Feel semangat rite! lol!
Yeosh!

Anonymous said...

yooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh *good man pose*

yes I will! lolz! you too ya! shall challange ur aikido soon! haha!

Xines Ooi said...

keatkeng, u use what program to upload all those photo ah? i am using picasa and picasa only allow me up to 4 photo in 1 time only leh...

Anonymous said...

ha?? use wat program ar? i just use blogspot's one onli. it's inside d wat. haha!

Anonymous said...

wow...i like those shots...
damn nice la..
u r indeed skilful in taking pic...
i salute u...
n...
ur melanocytes cells seem very active la since u came back from Call of Duty...

Anonymous said...

to jun xian:-
haha! never expected you'll visit! lolz! yeah my melanocytes are kinda active recently. lolz! about photography... just play play for fun ni.. hahaha..

Related Posts with Thumbnails