Sunday, January 28, 2007

First Time Shopping In Setapak

Well, finally we found out that why the connection is so slow in our house, thanks to P2P lor! Never mind about that. The main thing is, I can finally get back on the keyboard and start my blogging again!

Life's getting more challenging from day to day but still, I'm slacking here and there, living with goals BUT, lack of determinations. Easily driven away by distractions... Darn!

Here are some pictures I would like to share... Enjoy!

I just love blue skies


Wondering if one day I can soar up there...


Something caught my attention. The third one is not common in taxis


Looks real? It's just a head...


In Taman Melati LRT station




Night falls in Melati, Setapak



ButTeRcUp with M-16


ButTeRcUp with Styre Aug


Bought this for RM 42.90, with power of -3.0




dsfGuess how much I spent today on my shopping for daily goods, inclusive of that thing above? RM 130++... So damn expensive... I shall not shop that often. Next shopping : June 2007.

p/s: I've registered for Wartaniah, hopefully I can get to pass the medical checkup and I'll be a part of Malaysia reserve forces!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails