Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Big Crisis Is Coming Towards Me!!!! Help!!!

Guess what? I've never expected that I've got no place to train in my new place, Taman Melati Utama. I came to realised this today that, I had got no training ground!!!

I've search all over the places:

Carpark :- Too near to cars.

Gymnasium :- Too many people outside and inside, too close to swimming pool.

Open land :- A few blocks of people can see me training from their homes!

Darn darn darn!!! Guess where I trained finally? The corridor outside my house, 17th floor! This is no good man. I must start searching some other places instead of the corridor. Else, I'll fall!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ass. Hey better late than never eh?

Anonymous said...

Yo yo! haha.. yeap yeap! better late then never! keep in touch dude!

Anonymous said...

Open land is the best choice.. a few spectators is good what, helps you train I think.

Especially if the spectators are cute girls. :)

Anonymous said...

duh!! if only a few i dun mind but it's like, a few BLOCKS!!!! let's say One house four person, there are like 140 units at least!!!! Hey where have you been??? Lost contact in circles d?

Anonymous said...

Working full time and studying full time at the same time...... takes up a lot of time. :)

Esther said...

aiyo.. you think ppl so free watch you train meh?

Anonymous said...

to nicevil:-
there's no way you can work full time while studying full time. You know the meaning of FULL TIME?? LOLz!

to esther:-
YOYO!!! Suddenly think of me ler!!! hahahaha! Who say no ppl watch me train? Those gals especially will watch me and will try to get known to me! hahahaha!

Keep in touch ya!!

Anonymous said...

to porcupine:-

swt... rooftop... do i have any access to tht? and i tell you wat, the wind here is terrible!!! so damn blardy strong!! I'll fly from the rooftop man!

Related Posts with Thumbnails