Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I don't know if you expats feeling the same....

It had been quite some years I'm away from home. Far away from home. Alone.

Staying alone, really alone, with only my laptop as my entertainment, something that keep me connected to my world back home, keeping me sane.

Though with the technology so advance that my family and I can contact almost everyday, but the lacking of touch, I somehow felt that "do-I-really-need-to-care-so-much" growing silently within.

Am I getting more selfish? Am I losing my sanity? Am I.... lost?

Who am I? Where do I come from? How should I be behaving?

When your family members failed to see what kind of situation you're in, I need to prevent that selfishness to keep on growing within.

I must keep my sanity in, as well as my family.




It could be a process that one must go through, and go through I must. Stay strong.

5 comments:

carcarkeh said...

U really very geng.... gambatei

Anonymous said...

ganbade :)

buttercup said...

Carcar & Anonymous:
T_T didn't know my blog still got people see.. thanks ne!

carcarkeh said...

Sure la , when u update it will pop out to my blog...

Chelle said...

Be strong! Whenever u're not feeling ok, inside or outside... just watsapp me! viber or line oso no prob.. i'll b a very good listener. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails