1. The building on the left is BBQ Supermarket
3. Sheltered BBQ House
4. Outdoor BBQ
5. All units are numbered and charged. Ranging from RMB 10 - RMB 30
6. This is how the BBQ stand looks like. I wonder why Malaysia doesn't have facilities like this.
7. It is just a very simple design like this. Just put in the charcoal and fire, with a steel net on top, you can start your BBQ. Very convenient.
8. A view from top
9. Stairways to Zoo. Entrance Fee RMB 5 - RMB 7
10. Sometimes people even BBQ at night. See the way they protect the light bulb from rain. Cheap and efficient
12. Rib bones and chicken wings
14. Waiting for it to cooked
15. One of the facility at the park
18. Still waiting...
19. Honey on the left and oil on the right
22. My colleague. She likes to take picture too. In this picture, I'm teachin her how to camwhore. HAHAHA!
23. Open air Mahjong. Yes, feel free to put your money on the table. Police aren't catching.
24. Husky Puppy!
25. This is the first time I see people BBQ vege! Not bad at all!
That's all for now. My first experience BBQ-ing in Winter. Hahahaa! It's not hot but DAMN COLD! Ah, it's gonna turn at least 7 degree Celcius tomorrow. T_T