Friday, July 31, 2009

Share It Out!

I had been thinking on what to write on my blog these few days but, finally, something came into my mail box and I think that these are something nice to be read and shared.

Before you read, you might think that this is really really really a waste of your time reading damn long articles. But, if you take just about 5 ~ 10 minutes to read, you might have just changed something in your life.

*********************************************
First,

1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
人生是不公平, 但還是好得很.

2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
懷疑的時候, 為未來踏出一小步.

3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
人生太短, 短到來不及浪費時間去恨任何一個人.

4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
生病的時候, 你的工作不會照顧妳. 你的朋友和父母會. 保持聯絡.

5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
每一個月付清你的信用卡.

6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
你不需要每一次都吵贏. 同意你不同意的.

7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
找人一起哭. 它比獨自啜泣更加療愈

8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
對上帝生氣沒有關係. 祂受得了.

9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
退休存款從你的第一張薪水條開始.

10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
講到巧克力, 抗拒只是徒勞無功.

11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
和你的過去和解, 所以它不會搞砸你的當下

12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
讓你的孩子看到你哭沒有關係

13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
別拿自己的人生和他人做比較. 你根本不清楚他們的人生是怎麼一回事.

14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
如果一段親密關係要偷偷摸摸, 你根本不應該涉入.

15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God
never blinks.
一眨眼的功夫什麼都會變. 但是別擔心: 上帝從來不眨眼.

16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
深吸一口氣. 它會安定你的腦.

17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
沒用, 不美, 或不喜悅的東西都丟掉.

18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
沒讓你死的真的會讓你更堅強.

19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is
up to you and no one else.
重拾快樂童年永不嫌晚. 但這第二次只能靠你不靠人.

20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for
an answer.
當關乎追求你生命的所愛, 不要把不要當答案

21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't
save it for a special occasion! . Today is special.

點蠟燭, 用好的床單, 穿上炫麗的內衣. 不要特殊場合才用. 今天就是特別的一天.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.

準備要過於周全, 然後隨遇而安.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
現在就離經叛道. 不要一把年紀了才開始穿上紫色

24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
最重要的性器官是腦袋.

25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
除了你, 沒有人在主宰你的快樂.

26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ''In five years, will
this matter?".
把所謂的不幸用這一句話把它表框起來 "五年後, 這還重要嗎?"

27. Always choose life.
永遠選擇生活

28. Forgive everyone everything.
原諒每一個人每一件事.

29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
別人怎麼看你不干你的事.

30. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
時間會痊癒幾乎每一件事. 給時間. 時間.

31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
無論情況多好或多壞, 它都會變的.

32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
不要那麼認真的看待自己. 沒有人會這樣看待你的.

33. Believe in miracles.
相信奇蹟.

34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did
or didn't do.
上帝愛你是因為祂就是這樣, 不是因為你做了什麼或是沒做什麼.

35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
不要稽查人生. 現在就呈現和做最大的發揮

36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
變老了打敗另一種選項 - 死得早.

37. Your children get only one childhood.
你的孩子只有一個童年

38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
最後真正最重要的是你愛過

39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
每一天都出門. 奇蹟在四處等著.

40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd
grab ours back.
如果我們都把我們的問題都丟成一堆, 然後看看其他人的, 我們會把我們的撿回來.

41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
忌妒浪費時間. 你已經擁有你所需要的了.

42. The best is yet to come.
最好的都還沒來.

43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
不管你感覺如何, 起來, 穿好和呈現

44. Yield.


45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
人生不會打上蝴蝶結, 但它仍然是一份禮物.

*****************************************************

Second:

你会如何决择呢??
How would you decide?

你开着一辆车。
You were driving a car

在一个暴风雨的晚上。
in a stormy night.

你经过一个车站。
You passed by a bus stop.

有三个人正在焦急的等公共汽车。
There are 3 people in the urgent need to get on a public transport.

一个是快要临死的老人,他需要马上去医院。
One, is an dying old man who needs to get to the hospital immediately.

一个是医生,他曾救过你的命,你做梦都想报答他。
Another one is a doctor, he once saved your life, and you really wants to help him out of the situation.

还有一个女人/男人,她/他是你做梦都想嫁/娶的人,也许错过就没有了。
And there's another guy/lady, whom you really want to marry to, and you might miss this if you let go.

但你的车只能在坐下一个人,你会如何选择?
But now, your car can only seat another passenger, how would you decide?

我不知道这是不是一个对你性格的测试, 因为每一个回答都有他自己的原因。
This might not be a test to your personalities but, every answers had its reasons.

老人快要死了,你首先应该先救他。
The old man is dying, you should save him first.

你也想让那个医生上车,因为他救过你,这是个好机会报答他。
You too, wants to ferry that doctor because he once saved your life, and this is a great chance for you to repay him.

还有就是你的梦中情人。错过了这个机会。你可能永远不能遇到一个让你这么心动的人了。
And there's this dream girl/guy of yours. You will never be able to meet someone who can touched your heart this deep anymore.

在200个应征者中,只有一个人被雇佣了,他并没有解释他的理由,他只是说了以下的话:
Among the 200 interviewee, only one were hired. He, DID NOT explained his reasoning. He only said this:

'给医生车钥匙,让他带着老人去医院,而我则留下来陪我的梦中情人一起等公车!'
"I'll give my car key to the doctor, and let him fetch the dying old man to the hospital while I'll stay and wait in the storm together with my dream girl/guy."

每个人都认为以上的回答是最好的,但没有一个人一开始就想到。
Everyone thinks that this is the best answer, but no one had ever thought of it since the start.

小哲理:
A lesson learned:

是否是因为我们从未想过要放弃我们手中已经拥有的优势(车钥匙)?
Is it because that, we had never thought of giving up the advantages that we had in our hand (in this case, the car key)?

有时,如果我们能放弃一些我们的固执,狭隘,和一些优势的话,我们可能会得到更多。
Sometimes, when we let go some of our stubborness and some benefits, we might be getting more in return.
________________________________________

【和尚与屠夫】


从前有一个和尚跟一个屠夫是好朋友。
Long ago, there were a monk and a butcher. They were good friends.

和尚天天早上要起来念经,
The monk had to wake up early everyday to do his prayers,

而屠夫天天要起来杀猪。
while the butcher had to wake up early everyday to slaughter.

为了不耽误他们早上的工作,
In order not to have any delay in their responsibilities,

是他们约定早上互相叫对方起床。
They had promised to wake each other up in the morning everyday.

多年以后,和尚与屠夫相继去世了。
Many years later, both of them passed away.

屠夫去上天堂了,而和尚却下地狱了。
The butcher went to heaven, but the monk went to hell.

为什么?
Why?

因为屠夫天天作善事,叫和尚起来念经,相反地,和尚天天叫屠夫起来杀生……
It's because the butcher wakes the monk everyday for prayers while, the monk wakes the butcher up for slaughter.

小哲理:
A lesson learned:

你所认为的事情以及你所做的东西你一直认为是对的,
You might think that, all the things you had done all this while is correct,

但有时后却不一定是对的。
but it is not necessarily correct at all times.

做每样事情时,不妨站在其他人的角度看一看,想一想吧!
When you're doing something, try thinking from other perspective!

________________________________________

【皮鞋的来历】


很久很久以前,人类都还赤着双脚走路。
Long long time ago, human still walking barefoot.

有一位国王到某个偏远的乡间旅行,
There's a King who went to the rural area.

因为路面崎岖不平,
Due to the wavy and uneven road surface,

有很多碎石头,刺得他的脚又痛又麻。
with many pebbles, he hurt his foot.

回到王宫后,他下了一道命令,
When he went back to his palace, he gave an order.

要将国内的所有道路都铺上一层牛皮。
Which is to had every road covered with cow skin.

他认为这样做,不只是为自己,
He thinks that, by doing this, he's not only doing it for himself,

还可造福他的人民,让大家走路时不再受刺痛之苦。
But as well as his people, so that everyone won't hurt their foot as they walk.

但即使杀尽国内所有的牛,也筹措不到足够的皮革,
No matter how many cows they slaughtered, they could never get enough of skin to cover the roads.

而所花费的金钱、动用的人力,更不知凡几。
And of course, all the money spent, man power used, are uncountable.

虽然根本做不到,甚至还相当愚蠢,
Even though it cannot be done, and this is a rather bad idea,

但因为是国王的命令,大家也只能摇头叹息。
but this is the order from the King, they can't do anything but to follow his order.

一位聪明的仆人大胆向国王提出建言:
There is a smart servant who suggested to daringly to the King:

「国王啊!为什么您要劳师动众,牺牲那么多头牛,花费那么多金钱呢?
"My Lord!, why do you have to use so many man power, killing so many cows, and wasting so much money?

您何不只用两小片牛皮包住您的脚呢?」
Why not you just wrap your foot with cow skin?"

国王听了很惊讶,但也当下领悟,
The King was surprised to hear that, but of course, he learnt.

于是立刻收回成命,改采这个建议。
The King immediately revised his order and proceed as suggested as the servant said.

据说,这就是「皮鞋」的由来。
That's a story of the origin of shoes.

小哲理:
A lesson learnt:

想改变世界,很难;要改变自己,则较为容易。
If you want to change the world, it's difficult; if you want to change yourself, it'll be much easier.

与其改变全世界,不如先改变自己--「将自己的双脚包起来」。
Instead of changing the world, why not try to change yourself first ---- "wrapped your foot up!"

改变自己的某些观念和作法,以抵御外来的侵袭。
Change some of your mindset and how you do things,

当自己改变后,眼中的世界自然也就跟着改变了。
When you realised you had changed, the world changes too!

如果你希望看到世界改变,那么第一个必须改变的就是自己!!
If you want to see the world change, you must first, change yourself!!

不要时常埋怨,
Do not blame all the time,

不要时常感到不满,
do not feel disatisfied all the time,

不要时常有很多怨恨,
do not feel frustrated all the time.

不要时常问为什么挨骂的又是我呢??
Don't always ask, "Why am I being blamed for everyhing?",

不要问上天 / 社会 /家庭 / 老板给于我们什么东西,
Don't ask what did the God/society/family/employers gave us,

问一问自己到底给于/付出于什么东西给于他们呢??
ask yourself, what had you gave them instead?

不要尝试叫环境适应你而是我们要学会适应环境,
Don't try to ask the environment to adapt to you, but it's us that need to adapt to the environment,

我们要学会改变的就是自己,一起迎合美好的一切!!
we need to learn how to change ourselves and together, we welcome all the beautiful things in the world!!

「心若改变,态度就会改变;态度改变,习惯就改变;习惯改变,人生就会改变。」
"If the heart changes, the attitude changed; if the attitude changes, the habit changed; the habit changes, life will be changed!"

****************************************

I hope you guys like this one. Share it if you can!

5 comments:

Wen-Dick said...

Thanks Kenny.. What's your posting really regards to me totally. =)
I know what to do now.. =)
Am very sober.. Thanks!

Më| §zë said...

good...

duo said...

nice post dude. very worth the time to read it all haha

buttercup said...

Dick:
haha.. glad that it helps!

MS & Duo:
hahaha... spread the words! LOL!

buttercup said...

Myky:
means you din read lo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails