Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Summary

Yeap! It has been a while since I last updated. Was kinda busy resting these few days and trying to follow up with StarGate. Now, let's start with the first one, Annelise's Birthday.

All the cups were written with names, or SYMBOLS THAT REPRESENTS the person. Good way. Keep the cup, make less pollution




Annelise the Bday Gal



Group shot


This one is angle's problem. For those who had seen me lately, you can estimate how small is her? HAha


A few days back, went for a small gathering. Most of the guys FFK-ed and left only Wai Loon and me, with the girls. We went to Secret Recipe for lunch and chit-chat there.

Zhau Ying



Mei Ching



Ling Wei.. Itulah pasal tak nak tengok kat camera. No clear pic of you. Haha!



Wei Chiew



Gorilla Kwan



Pei Sze



See Wah



Pauline



And, Happy Father's Day!!!



Happy Father's Day



A few weeks back, I went back to Penang for wedding and birthday celebration. Before that I met up with my uncle and learn something new about photoshop. Below are considered as my first-time works. So, bear with it ya!

Nice?



This one also combined 2 pictures



This one more than 6



Ok. Enough. Just see. Don't laugh at my stupidity.



And this one, could have been better but I was without my tripod. It'll be nice if I have a tripod and put it under longer exposure.

Taken during Annelise's Bday from balcony



p/s: Lost 2kg after coming back here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails