Wednesday, December 06, 2006

22 More Hours

View from my room. Going to miss this. Hopefully in my gf's place also got same view.



It was unexpectedly easy. I just wished that I did not read the questions wrongly. If I am sure that everything I wrote was what I wanted, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Days ago I already started to prepare for this paper --- Management Studies. It is a tough one for me because of the terms used and too many theories to remember. Minutes after minutes, hours after hours, I kept on revising, just for that. There are times where I felt so frustrated just by memorising those stupid names and theories. Now, I'm relieved. Everything has gone so well, so far. All I need to do now is to concentrate on my last paper, HTML aka Web Page Design. It shouldn't be a problem for me, I hope.


Hardwork pays off!


Count count and see, I realised that I'll be here only for another 2 more days. Not fully 48 hours though. It is kind of sad to leave my comfort zone where I'll have to adapt to new environment again. Yes, I am versertile. But still, I'm that kind of people who actually likes to stay in my comfort zone unless I feel threats or needs to venture outside. *Sigh*

Well, never mind about all that. It is a waste as one of my roommate, Wei Kuan was sicked, else, we are eating KFC. We went to eat porridge out of no choice. Later on when we went back to room, we took some pictures. Some are really stupid and some are funny but I am still unable to post those yet because I have not receive the pictures from them, yet. I'll do so when I got them k? Here are some that are not that errr.... attractive? Haha! Those are just for my memories k?

Wei Kuan, taking pictures of his new nunchaku which I helped him to get from my sir in UTAR.


Opps! Someone is getting naked! Half-naked ler...


JC and Wei Kuan were kind of stunned when I showed them videos of anatomy, by a German anatomist.


Dang!!! My specs! But luckily my roommate got screw driver for me to fix it back. Phew!



I'm going to miss you guys ya!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails