Thursday, November 16, 2006

Death Note

A few hours ago, I pawned someone in DotA. Then my roommate asked me if I wanted to watch Death Note, the animated series. I agreed.

Was watching half way and suddenly, he say, "Eh, wanna watch the cinema version ar?"

OMG!!! That's what I wanted to watch all this while!!! What a great day plus great opportunity!

Well now, why do I like this show? It is really something very "Sherlock Homes", probably, more than that. The main character, Kira, can assassinate people by just writing one's name, and remember his/her face. It will take 40 seconds to be effective and if there is no reason on how that particular person is going to die, they will all consider dead by heart attack (something like that).

Kira could also plan out the timing and causes of death of one person. In this show, he planned out everything in advance where he even take into account that he will be under surveillance. It is just like playing the ultimate chess in the world where everything is foreseen and planned out.

I like another guy in that show, L. He is very intelligent and very high in IQ. He helped out the police forces to find out who Kira really is but he failed in the end because Kira foreseen everything.

Hmmmm... I know that my description here isn't good enough. But, I hereby, strongly recommend everyone who read this, WATCH DEATH NOTE!!!! If you didn't watch it, you'll regret it!

Oh ya... before I forget, let me remind you. Those people who are afraid of ghost, better prepare yourself when you saw the Death God. He is scary, even to me! So, just imagine those poeple who just can't stand a normal ghost look.

I'll wait for Death Note 2... It is surely a box-office hit I believe! Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails