Weird bunch of people.
Anyway, this is it.
*Only did noise reduction, and a few cropping, framing and wordings. I'm happy because I managed to get the exposures correct this time*
*I don't quite like their setup of the stage. Background red, floor red, stage skirt red, EVERYTHING RED... niaseng... I changed my angle to somewhere else in the later part.*
1. Among the seniors that participated.
2. Their team have got good smile on face
4. Among the kids
5. Noticed this girl keep on looking into the mirror
6. Latin. I did not do well shooting them. See the toe kena cut, the man also kena cut.
7. Judges gave harsh comments and see the guy's expression.
8. (Top) Listening to the judges' comments. (Bottom) Smile and left. They still didn't win.
9. Among the rare male participants, he was doing the MJ thingy. Moonwalk and so on. He has got the courage but there's no life in his performance.
10. Our "MJ" left too.
11. Hmmm.... But she have got good acrobatic skills. She still lost.
12. This girl is the best among her group.
13. This whole group did very well for their age
14. But I think the judges are somehow blind too. I don't quite like these bunch of people. I think they just need to dye their hair golden and they'll qualified 100% for Blondes. If you get what I mean. (Sign reads: Eliminated)
15. This young girl started with this pose while waiting for the music to start playing. She hold in that position for more than 15 seconds, at least. Kudos to the DJ.
17. Little princess listening to the judge
18. Looks like one of my friend, Kiwi
19. I think she must be dancing later on too. Even the way she stand and looking at performance also got style.
20. This is one of the photographers around. Meet Fatty. Blardy brainless selfish people who stand RIGHT IN FRONT OF STAGE, snap snap snap snap and never move back or squad down for audience to see. Dahlah gemuk!
I left there earlier, thanks to Fatty and the rest keep on blocking my view. Went to McD downtown.
21. Notice something missing? It's the MILKSHAKE!!! They didn't have milkshake today. = ( If you noticed the small paper bag, it's chicken wingz ala South Africa. I think taste okay okay.
22. Got this free from buying a large McValue
Are you ready for World Cup South Africa 2010? Well, I'm not. LOL. Not a big fan of football/soccer.